Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mama's Little Helper

Eli is getting to the age where he understands us more and can do small little tasks we give him like picking up his books and putting his clothes in his hamper after his bath. He also helps me with Hailey since he can fetch a diaper from her diaper drawer and throw diapers away in the trash. It is really the cutest thing watching him follow instructions. Since he now understands that things have "homes" I have found some random things in random places. Here are a few pictures I have captured over the past month.

This is my baby food grinder that I asked Eli to put away one day after he was done carrying it around like a purse. Ha! This is where I later found it. Sometimes I ask him to put my shoes away (great, huh?) and he must have gotten confused. :)
This is where I found one of his race cars that we had been looking for... in the oven mitt drawer.
And my favorite was when I found my hairbrushes in my trash can!
He is too funny! The other day I was folding clothes and I saw him take something out of the clothes pile. He then went and threw it in the kitchen trash can so I ran to see what it was. He had remembered from the last time we folded clothes that we throw away the dryer sheets so he had pulled that out of the pile to throw away. What a smart boy! I was just glad it wasn't a sock or something. :) I really love this age (even though it is certainly trying as well!). He is getting such a personality and brings so much joy to our household. We love you Eli!


No comments:

Post a Comment