Saturday Marc took his board certification exam! Yay!!! I can't believe he is officially done. It was wonderful seeing his look of relief when it was all over with. I think it felt really good for him to put everything he has learned over the past three years to use on that test. While Marc and Dean were taking their test all day on Saturday, Dianna and I took the kids to the Farmer's Market downtown and then made a quick stop to check out the public library. It was great fun getting out of the house for a bit. Eli really loved seeing all the dogs people had with them at the Farmer's Market and the library is definitely a place we will be hitting up again before we leave.
Saturday night Marc and I were able to get away for a date night while our roomies kept the kids for us. We went to a great little Italian restaurant on the river and dined outside. The weather here has been so nice at night. It cools off enough to enjoy most any outdoor activity. I have not been missing the 100+ degree days going on in Wichita right now! After dinner we came home to put the kids to sleep and then headed back out for a late movie. It was great getting away for an evening alone. :)
Hailey is growing so fast these days so I had to share a few pics before I head to bed. She is now pulling up to a stand and will take a few tiny steps along the coffee table while holding on. She is saying "mama" finally and eating table food. She prefers table food over her baby food which is SO different from Eli. I didn't think he was ever going to eat real food when he was a baby. She is so easy going. We just love her to pieces and I can't believe that she will be nine months old this week. Where has the time gone???








No comments:
Post a Comment