It didn't take Eli and Hailey long to settle into life at Nana and Papa D's once we arrived. There was lots of book reading and wagon rides throughout the weekend.
We enjoyed celebrating Thanksgiving with my mom's whole side of the family. My mom had cooked and cooked for days before we arrived so we then enjoyed eating and eating our entire stay. Did anyone else feel like Hailey did after eating Thanksgiving dinner??? This girl can eat. :) One of my cousins was there with her little boy, Tucker, who is just a few weeks younger than Eli (and a good 6 inches taller than him!). They quickly became buds, but Eli kept forgetting his name and would just ask me, "Hey mom, where'd my friend go?"
All the girls with our Papaw. :)
We carried the fun through the whole weekend, but I have too many pictures to put up on here tonight. I will get those up in the next few days! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.








No comments:
Post a Comment