Opening our first package that arrived back in February...
Round two of packages arrived on March 5th...
Marc's mom sent some caramel corn for his birthday when she mailed this package on January 19th. We were shocked to find that it still tasted fresh when it arrived seven weeks later!
(We opened the boxes right before bed which is why their toothbrushes made it in most of the pictures.)
Memaw sent me some pecans from the trees in her yard which I loved, but the kids were more interested in the gummy bears. :)
Grandma and Grandpa Carrigan sent us some goodies from Peoria!
This was such a great day. It is a real treat to receive some mail... and even better when it is mostly edible! Ha! I have a couple half-done posts that I hope to finish out in the next day or two to update you a little better on our recent happenings. Have a great Wednesday!








No comments:
Post a Comment