Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Arkansas Girls' Visit

We were so excited my mom, sister, and niece decided to pay us a visit all the way from Arkansas in honor of Hailey's birthday. It is not easy to travel a long distance with a little baby, but Bailey enjoyed her first time flying and the weekend was so much more fun with all of them here! I know my dad was really sad to miss out but he and my brother-in-law already had a hunting trip planned. We will catch up with them in a few weeks!
It is probably safe to say that Eli and Hailey currently have an obsession with babies. Bailey was clearly the most sought after person all weekend. :)
Bailey turned four months old during her stay with us. She is SO cute and I adore her rolls and giggles! It is such a big job to solely breastfeed when you are a full-time working mom, but clearly Stacey is doing something right. :) Hailey wanted to hold her anytime we would let her.
Nana with her granddaughters
 Lots of girls!
Hailey and Eli were so excited when I started pulling out our baby items for Bailey to use. Everything was very new and exciting to them!
Bailey seemed to enjoy our toys as well (I think we have another future thumb sucker in the family!)
I asked Stacey to take some Fall pictures for us while they were here and I think we got some good ones. It is so hard to get two little kids to look at the camera at the same time and smile! I can't imagine how hard it will be next year when we add another to the bunch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment