Thursday, January 24, 2013

Photo Dump

We are still waiting, waiting, waiting for baby Isaac to make his appearance. One by one I am checking off the things I was SURE I would not get to before he arrived. One of which was clear out my pictures on my camera and phone. I thought I would unload some of my favorite Fall and Winter pics on here from my iPhone. Hopefully, next time I put up pictures, they will include our newest member. :)

I bought these colored links to work with Eli on counting on the days he is home with me. Marc just uses them to make the kids fashionable clothes which is a far more popular game.
 We took Eli and Hailey to their first movie. Finding Nemo in 3D.
Hailey got her car seat turned forward in November. 
 My handsome boy ready for church.
 Sneaking a nap in mommy and daddy's bed. We have still been working on getting Eli and Hailey to nap well in the same room. Yesterday was a success since they both slept 2 1/2 hours without bothering each other.
 We love Play-Doh. Endless fun for the kids (and endless clean-up for mommy).
Eli showing how delicious his cupcake was at a recent birthday party...
 ...while Hailey was not such a fan of the mess.
 Eli sure knows how to make her smile... literally.
 Not long after Hailey began to face forward we learned she gets car sick on road trips. Poor girl. :(
 Our first nice snow came just before Christmas!
Enthusiastically modeling some new Christmas clothes.
 Trying out some "goop." Not sure I made this one right. Eli took one look and said, "No thanks, mommy," but Hailey sure had fun with it.
 Hospital shirts for the kids arrived. Isaac's name became official.
Dunkin Donuts happens to be on my way home from the OB's office and Hailey (and mommy) always enjoy that excuse for a weekly treat.
 Eli and Hailey's room is almost complete. One more alphabet art project to go on the wall. 
My canvas project for Isaac's room finally made it up.. just need a numerical birth date to put below his name.
And that brings us to today....39 weeks and 1 day. My longest pregnancy by a day. Come on baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment