Sunday, August 11, 2013

Isaac- 6 Months

Six to nine months has to be my favorite time with my babies. They love to eat, play, and sleep well (most of the time)... AND they can't get away from me yet or say "No!" It just gets busier once they are mobile so I cherish these few months of having an interactive and fun baby who hasn't quite figured out how to make his legs move. Isaac is a really happy baby. He smiles and laughs so much. I just can't get enough of him.
At Isaac's 6 month check-up, he weighed 18 lbs. 4 oz. putting him about 65th% for weight. He was 26 in. long which was 70th% for height. People always comment, "Wow, he is a big boy!" But really, he isn't that big. I think it might be his 95th% head that makes him look that way. :) I am thankful he is healthy and well nourished. He started eating baby cereal last month and LOVES oatmeal. He just gobbles that stuff up. I am starting to introduce some other foods this month and it is a slow process much like it was with Eli. He has tried applesauce, bananas, avocado, and ground chicken. He dislikes everything at first, so I just have to try, try, and try again. Banana and avocado have been my only successes so far. I bought a butternut squash to cook this week so we'll see how that goes!
I promise I don't put rubber bands on his arms and wrists. :)
 Here is a catch-up on Isaac's monthly pics

No comments:

Post a Comment