Sunday, July 12, 2015

Catching Up!

It has been SO long since I have had the chance to sit down and blog. I miss really miss it! But in the past year I have: 1) had a baby 2) been helping Marc raise the financial support we need to relocate our family in TWO months to Bundibugyo, Uganda 3) tended to four kids and a husband and all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry that goes with that. So, blogging took a back seat and that is perfectly fine. :) There will be another season for this and I do look forward to when I can sit down and record our memories again. Only next time it will be in Africa! Until then, here is a photo recap of 2015 up until now!
JANUARY-snow, Isaac's 2nd bday, ice skating, Eli looses his first tooth
FEBRUARY- Hailey got her ears pierced, Valentine's Day, Katelyn turned 6 months
MARCH- mom/Eli date night, daddy/daughter dance
APRIL-gymnastics, Easter, Eli's 6th bday, visit to ECHO global farm in FL
MAY- Mother's Day, consignment sale, garage sale, soccer, trip to the Bahamas with Steph's fam
JUNE- days of sunshine, lots of packing, and bid farewell to our home
 JULY- MTI training in CO, Cheyenne, Mountain Zoo, Memorial Park for 4th, Garden of the Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment