My phone is always loaded with pictures these days. I wish I had more pictures taken on my nice camera, but the moments seem to come and go too quickly for me to run and get it and my phone is always within reach.
Aunt Stacey gave Hailey some of her company's kid friendly nail polish in her favorite color so we had to try it out. You can check out Piggy Paint HERE!
Isaac had his first blow-out!!! Many more to come I'm sure.:)
I can't tell you how much these two already love each other. I can tell Isaac recognizes Eli's voice. He quits crying immediately when Eli talks to him and turns his little head in the direction of his big brother's voice. They are going to be good friends.
Isaac took his first bottle at five weeks and did really well. I gave Eli and Hailey both a turn in giving it to him. This bottle was the test run the day before Marc gave me an entire morning away from the kids. The time away was so therapeutic! I ate breakfast at Panera and lunch at Chick-fil-A and then shopped around a bit. It was a treat to get waited on and to not have to prepare anyone else's food. Marc did well juggling all three kids by himself, but he had a new appreciation for me when I got home. :)
Some pictures of Isaac remind me so much of Eli at this age. This is one of them.
Enjoying some snuggle time while the big kids nap.
This little guy is filling out! He is around 12 pounds I think. He is down to just one feed per night and that usually comes 6-7 hrs. after his bedtime feed which is AWESOME!
Big eyes just like Eli and daddy
The Princess and Knight of our castle.
Feeling beyond blessed these days, and continually humbled.








No comments:
Post a Comment