The weather was still warm enough for a swim which was a great treat we weren't expecting!
Isaac LOVES the water. Such a ham. :)
Then, it was time for game day! At the last minute we decided to take Eli with us (we had already planned on taking Isaac). I knew Eli would have fun but always hesitate to let him do something that Hailey is not also included in. She gets sad sometimes about being younger than him and occasionally gives us the impression she feels left out. So, I sat her down and asked her if she wanted to go sit in a seat for a long time and watch some boys throw a ball OR if she wanted to stay with the babysitter and Bailey and paint her toenails. She of course chose to stay which made me feel so much better about taking Eli with us. :)
Stacey and I sat with Isaac inside because my parents' seats were right in the sun. Marc and Eli sat with Nana and Papa D and had a great time!
Got your nose Aunt Stacey!
And I finally got a sleeping baby even with all those fans calling the Hogs!
We had so much fun and look forward to our next trip to Arkansas for Thanksgiving!








No comments:
Post a Comment