I might say this every year, but I love the pumpkin carving kit Marc and I bought our first year of marriage. I found it on sale after Halloween at Restoration Hardware. I don't know if they still carry them anymore, but it has been so useful and durable. It is fun to have something familiar to bring out year after year. :)
Gotta keep those seeds. They taste yummy toasted!
The finished product
This Halloween was a wet and cold one! We had to change plans from a family gathering at Marc's aunt's house to an indoor church festival where we could be out of the rain. The festival was held at a shopping mall so we were still able to do a little trick-or-treating at each of the shops that were participating.
Eli and Hailey both picked out their costumes by themselves this year which was fun for them and me!
There were tons of fun games to play at the festival and, of course, a candy treat at the end of each one.
Isaac had a lot of sights to take in!
Mama Reenie and Papa were able to come over to Peoria for a little bit to see the kids all dressed up. Eli and Hailey loved showing them their costumes!
We finished off the night with dinner at Flat Top Grill since kids ate free that night! What a fun night! I thoroughly enjoyed ransacking the kids' candy after they went to bed. :) Happy Halloween!








No comments:
Post a Comment