The kids were very excited for a flower delivery sent from my parents
Marc wanted to bake something with the kids this year for my birthday. He took them to the store and let them pick out what they were going to make. Then they went to work in the kitchen and I was NOT allowed in. At times, it sounded as though Marc could use some help, but he managed to pull it off! The kids had a blast and I was elated to find out I was getting to eat green and purple rainbow sprinkle cupcakes for my birthday, Eli and Hailey's favorite colors. :) Haha!
And of course they picked out the white icing with rainbow sprinkles mixed in! Love these little ones. :)
After dinner and dessert, Marc sent me to the couch to relax while he cleaned up the kitchen and the cupcake mess. I think I understand now why El's preschool teacher requested any baked goods OTHER than cupcakes for the children's birthdays. :)
What a fun birthday! What will year 33 bring???








No comments:
Post a Comment