Monday, January 11, 2010

Some New Favorite Things


We had a great weekend relaxing and enjoying some good family time. The weather is finally back to more expected temperatures. Aaahh! I don't normally get excited about 30 degree days but I think it is all a matter of perspective and that seems WARM to me lately. Eli got so many great presents over Christmas but none have been as useful as his high chair that his Aunt Stacey bought us. Believe it or not, I had fed this child in a Bumbo for 8 months. It had really gotten rough a few weeks before Christmas so I was delighted when the Graco Contempo High Chair finally arrived last week in the mail. I had mainly picked it out because it matched our pack 'n play pattern and it received some great reviews. I love how easy the tray is to use with one hand and how small it folds up for easy storage when we have company over. It has a removable tray that can only be removed from the front of the chair so HOPEFULLY Eli won't figure out how to take it off. This chair is so practical and I would order it again in a heartbeat!


The other thing that I am recently in love with are Pediped shoes! I found these half-off at a local baby store that was going out of business and I know I am going to order more as Eli grows out of these. They have very soft soles, seem comfortable to Eli, and stay on super well. How precious are these!
Eli was really excited for dinner out at Abuelo's to show off his new shoes


Well, Monday was here in full force today so I am heading to bed early tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie! I just discovered your blog! So fun :) Love the new shoes for the little guy!

    ReplyDelete