Gotta start it up!
Mowing just like daddy.
Eli has made a full recovery from his most recent ear infection and acting more like himself (and sleeping GREAT again!). This was his third ear infection in the past 4 months which is not good. We are just keeping a close eye on it for now and hoping for the best now that we are through the cold/virus season and almost through the spring allergy season. If he gets another infection we will have to think about ear tubes which aren't a huge deal but still a procedure we want to avoid if we can. When Eli wasn't feeling well last week I bought him some crayons to play with inside since he didn't feel like playing outside. He really liked them but doesn't quite get the scribble thing yet. He mostly still bangs them on the paper.
He did all the green part in the lower left corner and mommy did the rest trying to explain how they worked. :) We should have fun with these for a few months!
Do you keep tabs on world news? Marc and I are keeping a close eye on Jamaica this week. With a month to go until our big vacation I was not excited to see an escalation of drug related violence in Kingston, the capital city. Granted this is the opposite side of the island from where we will be staying (and Kingston has had crime/violence issues for awhile now), a lot could change between now and July so we are just praying for a quick resolution of the issues at hand between the people and government. I just can't wait to get away for a week with Marc to relax and enjoy the sunshine. I keep reading all the great reviews on Trip Advisor for our resort and I just get more and more excited to go and experience it for myself! Hopefully, it will all work out just fine. :)
Pregnancy is still going really well for me. I really enjoy being pregnant. I know some people have miserable pregnancies and can't wait for it to end but I loved every minute last time and hope this time goes just as well. :) We had an ultrasound last Friday at Marc's clinic. Marc did most of the ultrasound himself which was fun. The baby was measuring about a week ahead but looked healthy and very active. We couldn't get a perfect shot in between the legs because he/she was sitting on its feet in breech position. We have a suspicion based on the views we did get but the ultrasound tech told me not to go "paint the room pink" just yet. :) Our official ultrasound will be scheduled when I go for my check-up this Friday.








No comments:
Post a Comment