This is Old Main that has two clock towers, one facing north and one south. The northern tower is taller which (as legend has it) is a reminder of the Union victory in the Civil War.
Every senior that has graduated since 1876 has their name on the "Senior Walk" and my sister's name will soon join them!
Marc took my camera on his trips but I hope to add some pictures of the weekend festivities up later this week when I snag some from my mom and sister.
It is hard to believe that our second baby is steadily growing inside my belly! I feel flutters more often these days which makes the pregnancy more real. I am really anxious to find out what the sex is and after reading about the Intelligender test on this blog I decided to give it a try (especially since my mom offered to buy the $30 test at Walgreens!).

So after I opened my Mother's Day gift and cards I took the test. After reading many reviews I am HIGHLY skeptical about the accuracy of a test like this but decided it would be fun to see. My test results read "girl" based on the color so we will find out in a few weeks if it was right. It was fun to take and gave me something to think about for the next few weeks until our 20 week ultrasound! We are really excited for the next member of our family whether it is a girl or boy. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment