I got Marc to squeeze me in an ultrasound on Friday at his clinic (partly because I am paranoid about my belly size and partly because I want to know what we are having!). I am hoping the baby will cooperate and we can see what he/she is. If not I will have to hold out until our 20 week ultrasound. This baby is a mover like Eli was so we will hopefully get a good show. :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Week 17
So everyone says that your first child gets way more attention that any that follow because everything is a first for you. Well, I must admit that I have not been taking belly pictures as diligently as we did with Eli and I am sure that will probably be the case with a lot of other things as we go along. This baby is however very LOVED even if I forget to stage its growth through pregnancy. :) Here is a picture of week 17. I am not even going to put up what week this looks like with Eli. All I can say is that at my next ultrasound I might still be looking for that second baby in there. :) In all honesty if I suck my tummy in it pretty much disappears so I think it is really the muscle laxity from the last pregnancy.... or so I will keep telling myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment