Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Great Day

Marc is back home! He got in last night after the kids were asleep and it was really good to see him. A week is certainly a long time to be apart. Eli was also SO excited this morning to see him. He woke up around 8 and we were still sleeping so when he came into our room he was ecstatic to see Marc back on his side of the bed. :) He crawled in bed and got some much needed cuddle time with his daddy. After breakfast Marc ran with Eli in the jogging stroller to Riverside park and Hailey and I drove there to meet them. It was a beautiful morning.
Last time Marc took Eli to the park he did not want to get wet at all but today was a totally different story! He loved running through the water.
We came home and put the kids down for a nap and I headed to a baby shower. It was a much needed break for me and Marc spent some quality time with the kids when they work up. I will post some shower pics tomorrow. We went to Chipotle for dinner tonight and everyone chowed down.
And then who can pass up a good swing before heading in for the night. Have I mentioned that we have to pass this playground every time we go through the front door of our building??? Eli has gotten pretty good at convincing us he needs to stop and play.
Marc and I are now getting ready to watch a movie. Days just don't get much sweeter than this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment