We stayed for the weekend with the director of CCHS and his family. They were great to us and we enjoyed getting to know all their kids. We went to the zoo on Saturday with two of their boys and had so much fun. The Memphis zoo is really great. We will definitely be getting a zoo pass if we move there!
Hailey loves playing peek-a-boo
After the zoo we met up with Stacey and Brandon who were in Memphis for a night to go to an Elvis show of some sort. Brandon is a big fan of the king of rock n roll. :)
We got back on Sunday night and are now trying to get back in our weekday routine of work/school, dinner, baths, and BED! We are really struggling right now adjusting to the lack of a dishwasher at night. Marc and I didn't have one when he was in med school in Springfield, but we were feeding two less mouths and didn't have to tend to children immediately after dinner so we were able to get the dishes done. I feel like I use every dish in the house some nights getting dinner ready so I need to start being more efficient with that as I cook. Our sink it just never empty at this point. Is it possible to teach a 2 1/2 year old how to hand wash dishes???
Kids sure are messy...
but they also clean up pretty well. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment