Monday, September 17, 2012

Our School Boy

Eli started school last week and absolutely loves it. He is attending twice a week for a full day and is doing great! His teachers asked after the first day if he had ever attended a day center before because he adapted and played so well. We have some great teachers back in Wichita to thank for that praise report. :)
I was so excited about this daily report card that he gets...
There is so much detail on this sheet that it makes me feel like I was there with him all day long! I am thankful that he is enjoying it so much and that he is already being challenged more than I had been challenging him at home.

Hailey really missed Eli the first day. She asked about him all day and then before I could even answer her question, she would remind herself out loud that he was at school. It was pretty funny. I have loved getting to spend some time with my sweet girl one-on-one. Hailey's personality is different from her brother's and it is nice to give her some space to grow on her own.
We enjoyed a lunch out to Panera last week while Eli was in school and then went shopping for a Minnie Mouse Halloween costume.
We had lots of fun together, but we were both ready to see Eli again by the end of the day! He just brings a lot of life into our house. :)
I am so proud of our little Eli. He is going to have a great first year of preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment