Eli and Hailey were helping Papa scope out the good deals for the day-after sales
Eli and Evan
Maddy and Hailey
Hailey was fascinated by Maddy's Merida wig from the movie Brave. She loves dress-up right now so I found a Cinderella dress the day after Thanksgiving that she will be so excited to open this Christmas.
We enjoyed watching these cousins play together.
It was even warm enough for us to take an outing to the park. I hope the above average temperatures continue through winter!
We sure missed spending time with Marc on Thanksgiving, but we were excited to see when we got home that he had the kids' new beds put together (Hailey has a pink comforter that is on the way). We are moving Hailey into Eli's room and will put the new baby in Hailey's room at night when he is two or three months old. They are SO very excited about this that we know we are bound to lose some sleep once we make the transition. I am sure lots of giggles and laughs will be coming from those beds way past bedtime. ;) In the past 3 months we have potty trained Hailey, broken Hailey of her pacifier, broken Eli of his thumb sucking habit, and started Eli in a new school. These are two very adaptable kids so I am hopeful this move will go just as well. Marc is much less optimistic. Ha!








No comments:
Post a Comment