Friday, May 31, 2013

And He Grows and Grows...

Isaac is adored by every single person in our house to the MAX. We just love him so much! I am thankful to be home this time around to get to know Isaac all day long. I can't believe how many smiles and snuggles I must have missed with our first two kids while I was working. Thankfully, I didn't really know I was missing out on anything at the time because it still seemed oh so sweet. :)

Isaac is 4 months old today. He enjoys talking (but only when Eli and Hailey aren't in the room to capture his attention, as well as his tongue apparently), he loves his play mat and is slowly mastering the back-to-front roll, he is most happy being held and talked to face to face, and he does not like taking milk from a bottle (still working on that one). He weighs around 16 pounds based on our scales at home and wears mostly 6 month clothes. Between vacation and illness his sleep had become a bit erratic, but he is finally sleeping through the night again. He falls asleep on his own the majority of the time which I have found to be the most useful skill I can teach my children at this age.

Isaac resembles Eli a lot as a baby and I especially notice it if I put him in Eli's outfits and compare the pictures. I wonder if they will look alike as they get bigger???
Silly boy!
We love you Isaac Miller!

No comments:

Post a Comment