Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hailey June turns 3!

Sweet Hailey. She had been looking forward to her birthday nearly every week since Eli turned 4. I love celebrating my kids' birthdays and she was eager for her special day to arrive. She told me she wanted a "purple princess party" and that is what she got! We had her party at a place that sells outdoor play equipment. They rent out their showroom for parties. This allowed the kids a place to play when it was too chilly to be outside! We had a great time and are thankful for all our family and friends who helped us celebrate.
I had a happy little girl when she saw the pink and purple cupcakes I made her.
Unfortunately, we lost the candles and had to substitute with a lighter flame! It didn't seem to bother Hailey a bit. However, I'll admit mommy was a little frazzled about it. :)
We went home to let Hailey open gifts from family. We enjoyed spending the rest of the weekend with my family. We are thankful they come to help us celebrate our kids' birthdays when they are able, even though we don't live so close. I know it means a lot to these little ones. :)
Happy Birthday Hailey! Oh, what a delight you are to us and to the God who created you. We look forward to many more years of celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment