Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Boy

We had Eli's 9 month check-up today and he did great. He weighed in at 20 lb. 4oz. which is around 50th percentile. I was SO glad that he didn't need any shots today! When we got back from the doctor's office he took a long nap allowing me to enjoy a little bit of my Friday off. I had plans to get going on some house cleaning but decided that it can wait till tomorrow. I am excited that we are having some visitors next weekend but need to clean the house a bit before they arrive. :) Eli is requiring full-on attention these days and it keeps me very busy when he is up. Here are some pictures I took of him this afternoon getting into EVERYTHING.

As you can tell, we haven't baby-proofed the cabinets yet!

This is a look that says, "I know I'm not supposed to get in here."

Eli roams the hall often so I try to keep all the bedroom and bathroom doors closed to keep him out of trouble!

He loves playing with his cups and trying to drink out of them so I am hoping he won't be hard to break from his bottles in a few months.

We are taking Eli tomorrow morning to get some 9 month pictures made from Portrait Innovations. You just can't beat their $9.95 package! We usually buy an additional pose or two but still find it so affordable that we have taken him every 3 months since he was born. It is so fun! Well, Eli is sound asleep and Marc is on his way home with a movie. I think I am going to make some hot chocolate and settle in for a relaxing night! Have a great weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thank you so much for your sweet post! It's so glad to see you on blog! I will start following you!! Your pics of your little man are presh!!!

    Keep in touch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete