Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun Times with Eli

Eli is getting so big. He is into EVERYTHING and is getting more opinion each and every day about what he does and does not want to do. What a mess! Here are some pictures that captured our weekend.

Eli loves being outside so he hovers by our garage door as soon as I put my shoes on.


Nothing is too big for this little guy to handle. :)


We went to eat at Chipotle for dinner on Friday. Eli loves the chicken and cheese quesadilla and pinto beans!


After being away from home for over a week we decided he probably missed his favorite park.



Eli's Nana got him a new water toy for the bath tub that lights up and squirts a fountain of water. He LOVES this toy. Munchkin makes it and I think it came from Target.


We decided it is about time for haircut #2!


Eli got a new t-shirt from Jamaica that says "No Problem."


Eli's suitcase was filled with lots of new clothes from his stay with his grandparents. Thanks Nana and Papa D! I didn't think this romper would pass Marc's "cool" test but after he saw him in it for a few hours he decided it was pretty cute on him. :)


Sunday night we grilled out with some friends and let Eli eat his corn still on the cob. It was pretty entertaining!


Well, that sums up our weekend in pictures. I hope you had a great weekend as well. I am 25 weeks tomorrow so I will try to put up a picture and an update. Staying at an all-inclusive resort (aka. eat all that you want for free) for a week made this belly a little bit bigger. :) Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eli:

    You are too cute - I especially love the picture of you standing by the back door waiting to go outside.

    Can I have a bite of that corn? I'll bet if I was there you would probably share it with me.

    Ryan has been at Speech Camp at Bradley University in Peoria and he takes my computer with him. I don't get to see you as often as I would like.

    Looks like you have had an awesome summer.

    I am so glad you are feeling better.

    Love,
    XXO

    Mama Reenie and Papa

    ReplyDelete