We purchased a new computer this weekend and I am trying to get everything situated on it. I am not sure what I was thinking when I thought a new laptop could be a cheap purchase. I guess there are some things in life you just have to look at as long term investments! I really like this computer and think it should serve us well over the next few years. We bought another Toshiba since we had very few problems with the last one. I know it will take me awhile to get all our programs loaded for our camera, video camera, and printer so I will probably be working on that as the week goes on. I don't have access to any recent pictures I have taken, but I do, however, have some cute pictures from his 15 month photo shoot from this weekend that I wanted to share. We only got four of the poses but they gave us the CD which allows us to share all of the poses. This is probably a tease for the grandparents but I will be mailing their copies out later this week. If you can't tell, Eli did in fact have haircut #2 by his loving mama. That deserves a whole post by itself! Don't look too closely, Marc says I cut the left side of his head like Forest Gump. Ha! Hope you enjoy the pics. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Eli:
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! You are so precious; you are turning into such a handsome little fellow. I especially love your picture in the rocking chair; it looks like you are up to something. I am so glad you are feeling better. We need to skype so we can see you in person. We love you to the moon and back.
Love,
Mama Reenie and Papa