Our office really goes above and beyond for co-workers for major events like babies and birthdays. I know it isn't easy for people to continually put money into that kind of stuff which makes me even more appreciative of all the wonderful things we received today. It was way more than I could have anticipated!
Even Eli got a present!
I couldn't wait to get home tonight to sort through all of the goodies. It felt like Christmas morning!
I really love these two Carter's gowns. They make night diaper changes so much faster and we didn't have any of these before today. We did have one for Eli when he was a little baby that had an Arkansas Razorback on it and Hailey will be wearing that one as well! Aren't these prints so sweet???
I am loving all of the girl clothes. :) I even got some headbands and socks today that are precious. It will be fun to have a little girl to dress up. I am already on the lookout for a sweet red dress for her to wear to Stacey's wedding. She will be less than two months old so I want it to be comfortable but still pretty and a little bit dressy. Red is the perfect color for a December wedding and then she will also be able to wear it for Christmas. I found this dress today on Baby Gap that I thought would be cute with a cardigan, but I am not crazy about the ruffles on the top so I think I will keep looking.
Well, I keep nodding off typing this post so I think it is time for bed. Eli has his school pictures tomorrow so I have to get up a little early to pick out an outfit and get him all ready. The weekend is just around the corner and I am ready! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment