(I am having a hard time embedding the video but hopefully this link above will get you there if the video isn't working)
I just can't get enough of my little guy. He is so much fun at this age! My favorite time with him is bedtime. Marc and I usually alternate nights but I love it when it is my turn to put him down. He knows his routine really well and I love seeing him follow it. After his bath each night we put on his PJ's and then tell him to pick out two books (he still doesn't quite understand the "two" part). I go in the kitchen and fill up his cup with some milk and get his toothbrush ready while he crawls in his chair and waits on me to return to read to him. This is what I see when I walk back into his room each night and it is just precious. He looks so big to me sitting in his rocker all by himself.
My heart is full. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment