Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Room Art Project

I spent a few hours of my Labor Day working on a canvas for Hailey's room. I really enjoy arts and crafts. It is just hard to find the time to do that kind of stuff, and I learned on Monday it is even harder when you have a curious 16 month old who wants to know what you are doing. :)

For Eli's room, I painted canvases that had animals on them that matched his sheets from Baby Gap Home. This time around, there is no theme, so I used the pattern from Hailey's crib skirt and colors from the rest of the bedding that you can see here.




I need to glaze it, but I am going to let it sit for a few days to make sure I don't want to add anything to it. Then, I plan on gluing on the ribbon we are going to hang it from and it will be done. Little by little I am getting there!

1 comment: