I put the apron that held all the tools on Eli and he thought that was so cool.
Time to get dirty. :)
Hailey enjoyed her Halloween cookie...
...so much that we had to lose the shirt.
Our pumpkin was really "clean" this year and didn't have many seeds at all. I took what little bit we had and roasted them up. Marc LOVES these things. The recipes calls for 2 cups of pumpkin seeds (don't wash them just clean them off with a paper towel), 1 1/2 Tbs. of oil, and 1 1/2 tsp. of salt. Mix them up and then cook them at 250 degrees for 45-60 minutes periodically stirring them. I think Marc likes these so much because they are quite salty. :)
Our finished pumpkin!
I bought our pumpkin carving kit the first Halloween after we were married, and it has been SO fun bringing it out year after year. I think it has traveled to three cities with us so far and next year we will be in Memphis now that Marc has signed a contract with Christ Community Health Services. I think family traditions are great because you can usually take them with you wherever you go. :) We are going trick or treating tomorrow night with our ladybug and Thomas the Train. Eli is going to have a blast and I can't wait!








No comments:
Post a Comment