It isn't always the big things in life that really get you. Over the past few weeks there have been some really sweet little things that I decided to jot down. And here are some random pictures over the past few weeks as well.
Best Moments of the Week
1. Watching Eli whine like a baby because Hailey wouldn't quit touching him on our walk. It went something like this. Hailey would casually reach over in the double stroller and touch Eli's arm. Eli would say, "No, no Haywee. Don't touch me," while placing her hand back on her side. Then two seconds later she would start it all over again. I eventually intervened for Eli's sake but not before I got a few laughs in.
2. Getting done with all my patients and charts by 4:45 and realizing I would get home to see my family 15 minutes earlier than normal.
3. When deciding between buying a small or large bag of dry pinto beans at the grocery store a man standing next to me in the aisle said, "Those are going to give you lots of gas." Ha! Gotta love it when a complete stranger comments on your bowel functions.
4. Enjoying a date night with Marc that included Mexican food and some great conversation over hot chocolate afterwards. I am continually amazed at the level of compassion Marc has for people who are suffering. He can often be moved to tears when telling me some of his stories from the hospital which inspires me to love people the way he does.
5. Hearing Eli say "oopsie daisies" in conversation for the first time when he dropped something. He is such a cutie. :)
We spent the weekend in "small town" Kansas so I will post some pictures tomorrow. I hope you had some great moments in your days last week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment