On Saturday morning, we decided to go to an area a little outside of Rogers where they have some Fall things to do. There was a petting zoo, a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, and a cow train ride. The weather was just beautiful!
The cow train was NOT a comfortable ride for adults. I now understand why adults ride for free with their kids. No one in their right mind would pay money for that. Ha! Hailey rode in Marc's car and Eli was in mine. We were miserable but put on nice big smiles for the kids because they were laughing and having a great time.
Eli loved feeding the goats some hay.
Time to pick out a pumpkin!
Hailey kept trying to pick our pumpkin up. :)
After the kids woke up from their nap we got them settled in with a babysitter and then Marc and I headed out to Fayetteville for the football game. Arkansas played Auburn and the final score was something like 38-14. Now that I no longer go to competing SEC schools (Ole Miss AND Vandy), I can call the hogs without too much guilt. Woooooo pig souie! Eli even learned how to call the Hogs this weekend.
We didn't have a chance to get the kids in their game day attire on Saturday so we had a little photo time on Sunday before we left to head back to Wichita. I LOVE that Eli understands how to cheese it up for the camera now. :) My mom found these outfits at TJ Maxx and they loooked adorable on Eli and Hailey! This is what Hailey thinks of the Hogs. Ha! Just kidding mom and dad.
I guess I was the only one who knew which camera to look at.... Take 1.
Take 2
Take 3
Have a great week everyone!








No comments:
Post a Comment