Friday, November 30, 2012

Our Sweet Baby #3...

....still doesn't have a name, but I think we are closer to committing to one! I'll keep it a secret for now. ;) I have become more relaxed with the name-game with each pregnancy. This time around I just feel like we need a name before we leave the hospital. That should be do-able. :) I am a little over 31 weeks and feeling really good. Tired some days and beginning to waddle a little, but overall things have been easy peasy. I keep feeling like this baby might come a few weeks early because of these Braxton-Hicks but we'll see as the time gets closer.
Week 24
This is my third pregnancy to wear this shirt. Kinda fun!
 Week 28 in Arkansas
Week 31

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, you look beautiful and especially for your 3rd pregnancy! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting your third! Our is due any day...Excited and apprehensive at the same time as we embark on this new journey!

    ReplyDelete