We are enjoying our Friday so far, but I am not looking forward to the weather forcasted for tonight and tomorrow... snow in spring??? The zoo was so crowded yesterday when I passed by (because it was in the 60's!) and I wish the weather would be warm enough for us to visit this weekend. :( Even though it is going to be a cold weekend I am so glad that Marc has the entire weekend off! He doesn't even have to go in and round in the mornings. I think he is looking forward to sleeping in for a change. :) I would love to sleep in as well! Eli has had a tooth SLOWLY coming in over the past 2 weeks and has been waking up in pain at night as well as early in the morning. Marc and I have been taking turns with him. We have tried Tylenol, Motrin, Baby Orajel, and teething tablets but nothing has seemed to help much. Last night we didn't do anything and he slept until 7:30 this morning. Ha! Go figure. :) He turned 11 months this week and we can't wait to celebrate his first birthday in a month. With that will come some changes, including switching rooms at his daycare to the 1-2 yr. old room. Eli LOVES his teachers so much but definitely has anxiety about other new people so I am a little nervous about how he is going to do with the change. There were three rooms to choose from, but we decided to put him in the room where his best friend James is going to be going in the next few weeks when he turns one. Eli and James play so well together and I thought a familiar face might help him out with the transition. Eli's teachers have been getting him prepared for the big boy room over the past month. He is now only eating table food at daycare and mostly drinking his formula out of cups. He still gets a bottle before his nap and before bedtime at home. He is also down to just one long nap a day. I found out yesterday that in the 1-2 yr. old room the kids nap on cots instead of in a pack n play. I just picture Eli continually trying to get off his cot to go play with toys. :) We'll see how well he does with that one in a month!
I got Eli this sleeper at Target last week. I love their baby clothes sale rack. You have look through it every time you are in the store because they don't always have cute stuff or stuff in the size you are looking for but when you find a good deal it is the best! I got this for $4. Pretty good!
I got Eli this sleeper at Target last week. I love their baby clothes sale rack. You have look through it every time you are in the store because they don't always have cute stuff or stuff in the size you are looking for but when you find a good deal it is the best! I got this for $4. Pretty good!
Have a great weekend!!!








I can't believe he's going to be 1! Time flies by :) We only have 5 weeks left until our little girl joins us. Craziness!
ReplyDeleteAs far as the sleeping on the cot is concerned, I worked in a daycare in the 1-2 year old room and I remember going through that transition on several occasions. Its a little confusing in the beginning for them, but they soon see that everyone else is laying down so they should too :).