Here is some video from this weekend of Eli walking. He is doing so well! He is turning 11 months this week and will probably be running by his first birthday. Ha!
I have been working on getting Eli's birthday invitations ordered over the past week but have had the hardest time getting a good picture of him in his birthday shirt. He is NOT at the age where he wants to sit still in a chair and say "cheese" for the camera. Actually, when he sees me pull the camera out I think he intentionally looks the other way and ignores me. These were some pictures I got of him from this weekend in his birthday shirt. He looks so big wearing that big #1! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. Good memories for sure!
Eli wanted to practice some of his dance moves for his party.








No comments:
Post a Comment