I see Eli's FIRST tooth looking at me!!!
Can you see it??? It is the bottom left front tooth. :)
Teeth sure do come in slow! I could tell where this one was going to come through over a month ago and then we waited.. and waited.. and waited. :) I am glad he finally has a tooth. We went and visited Marc's grandmother at her apartment over Christmas and one of her neighbors walked up to Eli, gave him a big toothless grin, and said, "Honey, you look just like me!" It was pretty funny to me, but I think Eli was a little distressed. :)
I am learning lately about how quickly kids watch and mimic what you do. I am also learning that everything we teach Eli may become his new favorite thing so we better be prepared. A month ago Marc and I were out to eat and it was getting late when Eli was starting to fuss. I started pulling up water in my straw from my cup and putting the straw in his mouth for him to drink. He loved it and now he goes CRAZY when he sees my cup at restaurants with a straw! I have not done it anymore and am hoping he soon forgets about it. :) Last week I was playing with Eli and started sticking my tongue out and making a funny noise. He quickly picked it up and it is his new favorite thing to do. Here is some video I have of him in bed the other night making the noise (well acutally it is more like audio since it was dark in his room and you can't see him in his crib). He just cracks me up. :)








Too cute! Don't you just love their sweet little jabbing?
ReplyDeleteHe is going to be so cute with his little tooth! :)