I have been getting ready for Eli's party over the past week or two. I cleaned all last weekend only to find that after our new windows were installed this week I would need to re-clean everything because of all the dust. :) I plan on getting the food together on Friday along with the rest of the decorations. We are doing a monkey theme party with teal, yellow, and brown for the colors. My mom found these cute plates in a magazine and I had his invitaiton designed based on them. She also had a cake made at a local bakery in Arkansas that is going to match everything else!
It is going to be great fun having both of our families in town to celebrate with us along with some of our friends. Marc's family is coming from Illinois and Texas and mine are coming up from Arkansas. Eli is one very loved little boy. :) I will put up some pictures after the party. Have a great weekend!









No comments:
Post a Comment