Do you notice anything (other than Eli's look of uncertainty)???
We are really excited to be sharing with everyone that we are expecting Baby #2 the end of October! I have waited all week to post on the blog because I wanted to have my first appointment this morning before we made the announcement official. Everything is going great and I will be 11 weeks next week. I had a really easy first pregnancy with Eli and this pregnancy has so far been great as well (maybe another boy???). We feel very blessed and are excited to be adding to our family. Eli and his new baby brother or sister will be 18 months apart which will be so much fun (and busy of course)!
We made our first pregnancy announcement with Eli really special for us and our family so I wanted to do something memorable for this one as well. I had this cute shirt made on etsy by myemmybaby and it was just perfect for the big news! I went to Tulsa last weekend to meet my parents for a shopping trip, and Eli was wearing this shirt when we arrived at the hotel to meet my mom and dad. It was just priceless seeing their faces as they read it! I had told them a few months back that Marc and I were ready for number two, but I think it was still a big surprise that they weren't expecting. :) They are really excited though! :) We skyped Marc's parents and brother the next night with Eli wearing this shirt. They eventually noticed the big words and then were able to read the rest. They are so excited as well. I finally sent the rest of our siblings and close friends an email with some pictures of Eli in his "big brother" shirt. So, after today, the news is out.
Marc and I are coming up on our 5 yr. anniversary this summer, and this week we booked an anniversary trip to a resort in Jamaica. Hopefully, this pregnancy will go as planned because I will be 5 months pregnant when we go! We haven't taken more than a weekend vacation since our honeymoon so it will be lots of fun to get away before life gets much busier. :)
I can already feel the warm sand between my toes. :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment