Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Delivery Day

Tomorrow is D-day! We are really excited. It is probably going to be hard to sleep tonight (not to mention that it feels as though Hailey has "dropped" and I am back to going to the bathroom every 2 hours!). We have to be at the hospital at 6:30am which is WAY too early for me. My parents are arriving tonight and will be at our house tomorrow watching Eli until Hailey is born.

Her room is mostly done but unfortunately we are still minus a mattress and a dresser changer top attachment. I am not usually a difficult person to please but I have been so annoyed with this local furniture store that I finally filed a complaint with the BBB. I am tired of dealing with it all but am thankful we at least got the large pieces before she got here. Here is a peek...

When we get a mattress for the bed, I have a yellow sheet to put on it that matches the walls and the yellow that is in the fabric. I really like how her bedding turned out!

I forgot to post these pictures from us at the pool last weekend. I have made several last ditch efforts to get this baby girl to turn. One of which involved some headstands in the pool at the YMCA. I made Marc take a picture in case it worked. :) Unfortunately, it didn't work but I still think this will make for a good story for when she is older!
And here are some pictures of my little cutie pie. He loves playing with his balls and jumping in the water to Marc (or more like falling in the water expecting Marc to catch him!)



Stay tuned for pictures of Miss Hailey June when she arrives...



No comments:

Post a Comment