Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Family of Three

Marc was talking the other day while we were waiting to eat at Olive Garden about how we are living the last few weeks with our family of three. I remember having a similar discussion shortly before we had Eli. Change is upon us and it is a WONDERFUL thing, but is also something different. Things will never be the way they are right now again. After he said that on Friday night, I think I was able to cherish our weekend as a family even more. We ate out a lot this weekend (what else do you do when you are 37 weeks pregnant?) so here are some pictures of our fun.

We are working on Eli's ability to smile for the camera. He still avoids the camera when he sees it but he will now say "cheese" when we take a picture of him which is what he was doing in this picture
He loves this monkey harness. We take off the "leash" part and let him run around with this monkey on his back. He LOVES it.

All ready for church. Isn't he a cutie? My friend Dianna got him this vest and it matched perfectly with an outfit my mom had bought.
A little snack for the road...
and who doesn't enjoy a cat nap in the car. :)
If you can't tell, Eli's hair is much shorter in these last few pictures compared to the first ones. He got his first real haircut on Saturday and I have lots of pictures to share but it deserves its own post! I will try to put them up in the next day or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment