Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Little Punkin

We took Hailey to get some newborn pictures made this past weekend. She is such a sweet and easy baby. I am SO thankful because Eli just keeps getting busier! He is a ball of energy these days. :) Here are a few of our favorites.





I am enjoying my time off, and I have been spending lots of quality time with Hailey since my mom has been here helping with food and laundry. Eli has still been going to daycare like normal to try and keep him in a routine. Friday will be the day that I have both of them together. I know it will be busy, but I am looking forward to that time. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl. Hailey looks adorable in her pink hair bow. Your family picture is so precious. We can't wait to have you here for Thanksgiving. Who is going to cook? I plan on holding Miss Hailey June and playing with Mr. Eli Marcus.

    We miss all of you so much.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete