Friday, April 8, 2011

First Spring Walk

We took our first walk as a family of four on Thursday evening. I LOVE the longer days that allow us to get out for a bit together after dinner. Ever since Marc and I have been married we have taken after dinner walks a few times a week when weather and schedules permit. I can think back to every city we have lived in over the past 5 years and have wonderful memories of our walk dates. :) Now, we have two kids to take along with us but it is still such quality time for us.

Marc pushed Eli in the jogging stroller and I pushed Hailey in the snap n go. Hailey was fast asleep in no time but hopefully she still enjoyed it!
I got an update tonight from my dad on my aunt's status. She is now stable from a cardiac standpoint so they have weaned her off the medications that were needed yesterday to keep her blood pressure up. This is such good news. She still has lots of problems that have resulted from the E. coli infection that made her septic so please keep praying. God is faithful to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment