Our morning started off great with both kids sleeping until 7:30am. One of my favorite things on Saturday mornings is spending a little extra time hanging out in our bed after the kids wake up. I think the kids enjoy it as well. However, Eli has started jumping on pillows more than relaxing lately so this time may be coming to an end quickly!
Hugs for Hailey
During Eli's nap time today I finished ordering his birthday invitations. Somehow, his birthday is sneaking up on me and I really should have taken care of these before now, but I hope to get them in a few days to mail out. We are having his birthday this year on Easter weekend so we are planning on having an Easter egg hunt for all the kids that can come. My sister got me a bunch of free plastic eggs from her last job to use so it should be lots of fun. I have most of the Elmo themed items that I need and have been buying food and drinks as they have been on sale over the past few weeks. Now, we just need a beautiful day without rain and we will be all set!
Marc and I took pictures of Eli last weekend for his birthday invitation and these were some of my favorites.
I think this boy looks ready for a party!








No comments:
Post a Comment