Poor, poor Eli. If only this sweet boy could figure out how to swallow his drool! We went through a phase with him at four months where he was drooling an insane amount and requiring a bib all the time. We used to joke that he was going to get dehydrated. :) We really thought Eli was teething at that point but here we are five months later and still not a tooth in sight. Well, the damn broke loose again last week and Eli is drooling so much now that I could literally wring his shirts out after just a few hours. So he is back to wearing bibs all day again. I went to Target this weekend to try to buy some more "waterproof" bibs and was hard pressed to find any that would even fit around his nine month old neck! Today when I picked him up from daycare his two "waterproof" bibs that I had sent were soaked and the teachers asked on his report card if I could please send more bibs. I hope that at least this time we get a tooth out of all this drool!
Who couldn't love this sweet face though, drool and all. :)
Tuesdays are always MUCH better days than Mondays. Don't you think??? We had a great day today! I made some taco soup for dinner tonight (which is so fast and yummy) which gave me some extra time to enjoy with Eli and Marc. Eli just cracks us up these days. It is so entertaining watching him play and "talk" to us or his toys. Letting him slowly try some finger foods has been pretty fun as well (even though he is not the biggest fan of much of it yet). We gave him some cut up bananas to try after his dinner tonight and he was a HUGE mess so we sent him straight to the tub.
And who doesn't love cuddling a clean baby!
Well, at least clean until tomorrow. :) Goodnight!








No comments:
Post a Comment