Saturday, February 20, 2010

Water Logged

Aren't indoor pools a wonderful invention??? Even when it is 40 degrees outside you can enjoy a day at the pool. We took Eli swimming this afternoon, and he had a great time. The water is around 85 degrees so he stays pretty warm, and he loves splashing around and chasing his toys. We are thinking about starting him in some baby swim lessons. I think he would love it, especially getting to watch other babies his age playing in the water along side him!

Get me to the pool before I go crazy and throw this rattle or something

Our little fish with his little fish

It seems that every week Eli is doing something new that we get a kick out of. This weekend I taught him how to say "uh oh" and he has been saying it non-stop. Most of the time he says "uh uh oh," but it is pretty cute. He turned 10 months this past week. I can't believe his first birthday is right around the corner. I was trying to decide for his party whether to do a theme or not since he is so young and really doesn't care at this point, but I think in the end, I decided to go with a monkey theme. I think that currently suits him well, and it will be fun to plan and decorate for. :)

1 comment:

  1. Eli:

    It is so much fun watching you swim! Your daddy used to jump off the diving board with Grandpa and I would close my eyes because I couldn't bear to watch. He was much too little!

    Something tells me you are going to be a little fish in the water.

    I love you sweet boy. Your smile warms my heart. I miss you terribly!!!

    Love,

    Mama Reenie

    ReplyDelete