The last two weeks have been very different this time around. Instead of the nausea and gagging disappearing, they have become a little worse. I really don't get sick much, but I have such a sensitive gag reflex to lots of smells and tastes. I really feel pretty good otherwise! I had Marc take this quick picture of me tonight after dinner. I wanted to compare it to week 13 with Eli so I added that one below. However, I think my current belly looks most like Week 19 with Eli!!!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Bye-Bye First Trimester
I am 13 weeks this week! For a medical mind, second trimester is a great place to get to because your risk of miscarriage is so much lower than in the first trimester. :) Of course I always find other things to worry about, but I continually try to trust God more and worry less.
The last two weeks have been very different this time around. Instead of the nausea and gagging disappearing, they have become a little worse. I really don't get sick much, but I have such a sensitive gag reflex to lots of smells and tastes. I really feel pretty good otherwise! I had Marc take this quick picture of me tonight after dinner. I wanted to compare it to week 13 with Eli so I added that one below. However, I think my current belly looks most like Week 19 with Eli!!!
I have my next OB appt. a week from this Friday. Then the appt. after that we should find out the sex of the baby and we can't wait!!!
The last two weeks have been very different this time around. Instead of the nausea and gagging disappearing, they have become a little worse. I really don't get sick much, but I have such a sensitive gag reflex to lots of smells and tastes. I really feel pretty good otherwise! I had Marc take this quick picture of me tonight after dinner. I wanted to compare it to week 13 with Eli so I added that one below. However, I think my current belly looks most like Week 19 with Eli!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








crazy to see the difference in your belly this time to last time!! yay baby!!
ReplyDeleteYay! So exciting!!
ReplyDelete