I love this shirt with a tank underneath it.
This is a swimsuit cover-up that is really cute.
I'll give you the short version of this white Gap top. My mom bought it for me a few weeks ago and when I got home I noticed there was a coupon in the bag for 40% off a full price item. So, of course I had to return the top and buy it again at nearly half-price. The sales lady wasn't very happy with me but I sure felt good about my "bargain"! It is not a pregnancy shirt but flows enough that I should be able to wear it for quite a while.
Eli also got lots of clothes on our shopping trip. In fact, Marc says Eli has more fashionable clothes than he does. :) Baby Gap has some really cute spring things and their stuff is always so comfortable for a baby on the move. We also found these precious shoes at Stride Rite. Marc asked me if Stride Rite makes "big people" shoes because he wants a pair for himself. Ha! These are Eli's first hard sole shoes and he is doing great walking in them.
I think he looks like such a big boy in his new clothes with these shoes! Where did the past year go???
We are getting excited to celebrate Eli's birthday with family and friends next weekend. Marc and I cleaned up the house a little this weekend and I plan on spending next Friday finishing up with decorating and getting together the food. We are hoping for great weather so we can enjoy most of our time outside while we grill burgers and dogs. It should be lots of fun!












i TOTALLY showed so early with this pregnancy (my second). i've had who knows how many ultrasounds and i'm still asking james if we should pick out 2 names just in case it's twins!!! he he. but it seemed that i got big fast but then sort of steadied out for awhile ... now my pictures seem to be in line with the first pregnancy. maybe those muscles just stretch out really fast the second time!!! i love old navy maternity clothes. i've been loving the v-neck basic tee (you'd need an XS!). love you!
ReplyDeleteliz wessel