It is now 2011 and I am still playing catch-up on Christmas posts! Almost there. :) We had a great time Christmas Eve with my family. We started off the night by attending the early candlelight service at my parents' church. My mom gave Eli and Hailey some cute Christmas outfits and they both looked adorable all dressed up.
Eli did pretty well during the service. I think Marc only had to take him out once when he started getting a little rowdy. I was glad we were able to enjoy most of the service together as a family! After we got home from church we ate lots of yummy food, changed into our new PJs, and then opened up gifts. My parents got us a new camera that will be great for taking pictures of the kids and for our time in Africa next year (I will share more on that in a few weeks!).
Eli loved all of his presents. Our house is now covered in toys! You can tell our families love these kids very much. :)
Papa D enjoyed lots of time with Hailey. She did so well with everyone holding her all weekend. It really gave me a break since up until now she has been a BIG mama's girl and would fuss if other people held her when she was getting tired. :)
It was great being home and getting to enjoy some of our holiday traditions. It is amazing how this time of year brings back so many memories for me of when I was a little kid. :) I love it!








No comments:
Post a Comment