Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve

It is funny how different your life is once you have children. :) Different in a good way though! This year on New Year's Eve we went out to eat as a family for pizza at one of our favorite pizza places. Marc dropped me off with Hailey to wait for our table while he and Eli went to pick out our movie. It worked out great because by the time they got back I was already seated at the table and had appetizers on their way. Eli does so much better at restaurants if there is food in front of him immediately! He just doesn't enjoy coloring with the little crayons they give him much at all so we sometimes have to beg our waitresses to bring us food even if it is just crackers. :)

Eli had to get in a little riding time before dinner. He loves wearing his hat from his Halloween costume while riding his horse. :)
Happy New Year Hailey June!
Marc and I are not big champagne people but we do LOVE Welch's sparkling grape juice for toasting. I wanted Eli to have something fun to drink so I let him try some before we put him to bed. He hasn't had anything carbonated yet except maybe a sip of a limeade from Sonic. I think the fizz and tingle shocked him!
Letting it roll to the back of his throat. Ha!
I don't think he wanted seconds...
After we put Eli to sleep, Marc and I watched a movie and Hailey enjoyed sleeping in Marc's arms. We finished our movie just before midnight but forgot to turn the TV on to watch the ball drop. I did get my New Year's Eve kiss though. :) We took some pictures with the camera timer.
These pictures were all from our new camera! It is really easy to use and takes great pictures. I think REALLY great pictures still require the camera operator to know what he/she is doing so I plan on working on that some in the coming months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment