Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family Fun

Marc had the entire weekend off! It was so great to enjoy breakfast as a family on Saturday and Sunday. I cooked both mornings because the whole family was sleeping in (well, I don't really know that I can say Hailey sleeps in yet since she still wakes up at 4 or 5 every day but she does fall back to sleep after that feeding!). On Friday night we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Marc and I tried their BBQ for the first time and it was delicious. We also put Eli in a booster seat for the first time at a restaurant so it was a big night! We actually brought our booster seat from home because it has a strap. Most of the restaurant booster seats we have found don't have straps and believe me, Eli still needs the strap. :) He likes the booster seat so much at home that we have put the highchair away, at least for a few months! Anyhow, we had a great time at dinner. Here are a few pictures before we left the house.

Eli is slowly starting to warm up to the camera. He now understands "show me your teeth" enough for me to get a quick picture.
Pretty, pretty princess
On Saturday, we wanted to get out of the house for a bit so we took the kids to the mall. They have an indoor kids playground that my dad and I took Eli to last month and he loved it. It was just as much fun the second time around. :)
I had to buy a few baby gifts while we were at the mall so Marc took off with Eli and I took Hailey with me. When we joined back up Eli was sporting some new eye wear that Marc had bought him from The Children's Place. He was getting so tickled about wearing his new shades!
We enjoyed some mall pizza and then headed home to put the kids to bed and watch a movie. It was a great, relaxing Saturday doing a whole lot of nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment