Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

... is my computer back! A few days ago my computer started making a weird noise and then just went crazy.We took it in to get looked at and they think it is a malfunction with the hard drive (after only 6 months???) and Best Buy had to ship it out to get fixed (I am so glad we bought a warranty!). This means I won't get my computer for 2-3 weeks. This is not great timing since I was in the process of finishing my online gift buying and Christmas cards. :( Marc does have a mini laptop for work so I steal that one when I can to get a few things done, but I am not sure if I can load pictures off our camera onto his computer. I have some really cute pictures of the kids from this past weekend to share and Hailey has her 2 month appointment tomorrow. So, I hope to figure the picture thing out to get in an update or two before Christmas. In case I don't, I wanted to let you all know what was going on. :) Check back with us soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment